What We Do
We are a full-service consulting and staffing company working with clients in the Austin, Texas, area.
Our mission is helping companies maximize their impact with their employees, customers, shareholders and community:
- We make a strategic impact by helping you shape plans to grow your company.
- We create tactical impact by providing the talent you need to execute those plans and create the results you want.
- And we especially love building a culture of social impact that engages your employees and makes customers fall in love with your company.
Is your company grappling with questions like these?
We need "boots on the ground" to get the work done — but where do we find the right talent?
Our culture is slipping as we grow. How can we inspire and motivate our employees again?
How do we build a brand that tells the world what we're all about and how we make an impact?
How can we earn customers' and employees' loyalty by giving back when we lack dedicated resources for social impact programs?
We already give back, but not enough people externally or internally know what we're doing. What should we do differently?
Our job is helping you find the answers. We meet you where you are, with solutions customized to your needs. Our specialties include:
Strategy and Implementation
We create strategies to accelerate growth and change inside and outside your organization.
- Marketing strategy
- Social media strategy
- Employee engagement strategy
- Community engagement strategy
- Communications strategy
Tap into our network of experienced professionals with in-demand expertise. We connect you with the "best of the best" in local talent.
- Marketing and communication: Writers, bloggers, social media experts
- Technology: Developers, architects, project managers
- HR: Support personnel
- Community engagement: Volunteer and workplace giving managers, employee campaigns, external affairs
Social Impact Consulting
A strategic social impact plan amplifies the power of your company's generosity while strengthening your brand and employee engagement. We can both create your plan and give you the mechanics to implement it.
- ROI: Creating a business case for doing good works in a way that supports the growth of your company
- Brand alignment: Helping to match your core values with your customer-facing brand
- Tools: Providing technology to run seamless programs
- Engagement: Getting your stakeholders to evangelize your social impact programs inside and outside the organization
Talent available in these areas. Get in touch to see how we can help you.
- Launched an Employee Engagement Campaign at $1B Company: Launched engagement programs for 5,000 employees that include volunteerism, board leadership development, scholarship and employee giving. Turnover dropped from 68% to 57% in a 12-month period. Programs led to a 74% satisfaction rate (75% is considered industry-leading for this profile of company).
- Launched a Services Business at $125B Company: Launched first-ever services business in 105-year-old manufacturing company. Created consultative sales model for C-level clients at telecom companies such as Verizon. Model was recognized by CEO and selected as a key initiative to be funded for replication throughout the organization.
- Launched a Business Unit at a Mid-Sized Financial Company: At the request of CEO, created a comprehensive set of programs to increase reputational capital and decrease license-to-operate issues in local communities. Created strategy and processes, systems and communications plan. Built internal organization and integrated throughout the organization.
- Launched a Corporate/Government Collaboration Initiative: Responding to a need for collaboration among mid- to large-sized companies, created the Corporate Engagement Council, team of 25+ companies working with the Austin Mayor’s Office.
Founder and Principal
What gets me fired up? Building relationships with companies, setting bold goals with them and turning their vision into reality with the help of the right talent.
Through 15+ years of leading complex changes in the retail, telecom and finance industries, I've mastered the art of translating ideas into action and cultivating support throughout the organization. I love galvanizing teams and getting everyone moving in the same direction. My work also draws on the expertise I built while earning an MBA in technology commercialization from The University of Texas' McCombs School of Business and a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Leadership from Boston College's Carroll School of Management.
When I'm not working with clients, you can find me presenting on topics like corporate responsibility strategy and employee engagement. I'm also a proud volunteer for organizations including Helping Hand Home for Children, Foster Angels of Central Texas, A Legacy of Giving and the Women’s Fund of Austin.
Join Our Team
If you have expertise in marketing/communications, human resources or technology, let's talk. But be aware, we only hire the best, and any new consultant must work under close supervision on the first project. We love our clients too much to allow anything to go wrong.